October 28 - November 1, 2012
Alexander Technique International is a worldwide organization of teachers, students, and friends of the Alexander Technique, created to promote and advance the work begun by F. Matthias Alexander. ATI embraces the diversity of the international Alexander Technique community and is working to promote international dialogue.
To create and sustain open means of global communication for people to discuss, apply, research, and experiment with the discoveries of F.M. Alexander.
To encourage the use of the F.M. Alexander Technique in both human and environmental relationships.
To embody the principles of the F.M. Alexander Technique in ATI’s structure and means of operation.
To provide a means for recognizing Alexander Technique Teacher competence and providing certification for those teachers who qualify.
Planning a holiday in Germany before or after the conference? Here's a list of AT-Teachers who can help you plan your trip!
ATI AGM Conference Registration
Fees are quoted and paid in US Dollars.
$220 – General and Teaching Member
$110 – Trainee Member
$320 – Non-Member (for individuals new to ATI the price includes General Membership from the start of the AGM through December 2013)
Banquet Sunday Evening, October 28th:
$36 – per person
Registration for attending for a single day:
$80 Single day fee (one day only permitted at this rate)
Pre-Day Sponsorship Session Fee:
$10 Administrative fee for Teaching Member applicants
You may also register by mail/fax using this form.
ATI Refund Policy
If you cannot attend the AGM, and you want a refund of your registration fees, you must tell the ATI office by email or in writing before the start of the AGM. Refund policy is as follows:
- Twenty-two (22) or more calendar days before the start of the program:
- 100% refund of total AGM registration fees, less a $10 administrative fee.
- Twenty-one (21) or fewer days before the start of the program:
- 50% refund of total AGM registration fees, less a $10 administrative fee.
- After the start of the program: No refund will be given.
Pay your ATI Conference Registration Fee to the ATI office in U.S. dollars and send it with your registration form. Please register and pay for the AGM as soon as possible.
We are accepting registration both online and by mail. All registrations require payment of your registration fee:
Online registration will require a credit card payment using Paypal (you do not need to be a member of Paypal to pay online). Please have your credit card information available when you register online. Click here to begin the online registration process.
Mail or Fax registration can be paid by credit card or check.The following registration fees are quoted and to be paid in US dollars. To register by mail or fax, please print and complete a registration form to include with your payment. Click here to view and print the registration form. (Once on the page, select File .. Print to print it on your printer.) Register by Mail or Fax (will open in a new window).
Please return your conference registration form with the fee to the ATI main office as soon as you are able.
AGM Vendor Policy
Vendors can represent their company and sell products/services related to the Alexander Technique at the Annual General Meetings of ATI.
1) All vendors must register and be approved by the Board at least six weeks prior to the first day of the AGM. Vendor applications are available via the ATI website.
2) Vendors will pay a nonrefundable, vendor fee equal to the full registration price of the AGM, but all proceeds from sales shall remain the sole profit of the vendor.
3) Vendors must agree to set up their products in designated areas and not disrupt the activities of the AGM. Products will not be sold during any Membership Council Meeting or during any workshop (if they share the same location with the workshop).
4) If at any time the vendor's products are found to not be congruent with ATI vision and mission, the relationship will be voided.
5) A Vendor is defined as an individual whose purpose is to promote/sell an item or product.
6) This policy does not apply to presenters in attendance at the AGM who may be offering their publications as part of their presentation, however we ask that presenters not sell their publications during Membership Council Meetings or during another workshop.